- Adheres to the National Curriculum Framework 2005 (NCF 2005) and the CBSE Curriculum.
- Classroom experiences of children aimed at acquiring deeper learning skills, conceptual
understanding, life skills and attitude.
- Student centric learning
- Activity based learning
- Experiential learning
- Interactive learning
- Joyful learning
- Play, learn and explore
- Activities to inculcate manners and etiquettes
- Activities to enforce positive self esteem
- Instilling the spirit of sharing, cooperation and teamwork through group activities
- Learning to follow simple directions and to communicate wants and needs
- All-weather splash pool and rain shower facility for our tiny tots to have fun with water and take
their first steps towards swimming
- Development of multiple skills in children through a Language Lab, Skating arena, fun filled toy
room and an Amphitheatre
- Thematic Learning In KG (year 4+) programme, the child is introduced to the main four subjects
with a theme based approach.
- Simplified supportive structure for the interlinked subjects to enable the learning naturally by
involving students’ participation
- ‘Thematic Learning’ approach
- Play, Learn and Explore
- Experiential learning
- Student centric programme focusing on holistic development of students.
- Innovative teaching techniques – Activities based on a stimulating play environment for
cognitive, intellectual, emotional, language, physical and social development of the children.
- Environmental education – making sense of the world around
- Observational learning
- Activities based on problem solving, thinking, reasoning
- Language enhancement activities – reading, oratory, handwriting, listening, vocabulary,
- Peer learning, group-discussion activities
- Catering to the needs of 21st century skills – Analytical thinking, critical thinking, Scientific
- Circle Time, guided activities, outdoor play
- Dough play, sand play, water play, legos, water colours, puzzles, puppets, play kits, literacy
games, interactive book reading strategies
- Field trips, school visits
- Scaffolding to promote the 7 R’s i.e. reading, writing, arithmetic, responsibilities, rights,
relationships and recreation
Grand Parents Day
- Informal examination system- oral, visual and active techniques to assess the learners’ prior
knowledge, monitor progress or provide feedback.
- Formative assessments to check the cognitive, social-emotional and physical development of
their students throughout the year.
- Worksheets on regular basis and parents are provided feedback to support the child’s learning.