Step 1: Online Registration
- Enter the details on the form online.
- Note down the registration number for future correspondence and follow up.
- Take a print out of the completed application form for documentation.
- Affix recent coloured passport size photograph of parents and the ward at the designated
places on the form and sign them.
Step 2: Submission of the Form and Interaction at the School.
- Write the registration number and the name at the back of the photograph before affixing the photographs.
- Bring the completed application form along with a copy of the proof of residence and an
attested copy of the child’s birth certificate (Self attested) on the date of submission of form
- Report at the School Reception.
- The child is required to accompany the parent on the date of submission of form.
- Both the parents along with the child need to attend the interaction with the Principal.
- On the date of submission of forms, parents are required to be prepared to spend at least few
hours to complete the mandatory formalities during their visit to the school.
Step 3: Deposition of fee. The fee of your ward is to be deposited within 3 days of the approval of the admission. This will complete the procedure of admission and a seat will be reserved for your ward.