CLUBS AND ACTIVITIES -MULTI CULTURISM
After all is said and done, more is done than said.
DWPS family always strives to create a positive environment where all students are challenged and inspired to achieve their potential. Clubs and activities form the backbone of DWPS. As a result, the school has been ranked among the top schools in Noida Extension. We believe for the Clubs to function effectively, student participation is a must. The more students form and manage the various clubs the better it bodes for their overall development. These Clubs give them a platform to discover and bring to the fore their hidden talents, so essential for an all- round education. The Multiple Club activities are conducted during school hours every week.
The school also conducts the CBSE directed and specified activities headed by teacher in-charges and a group of students’ body for each activity. The CBSE guidelines are strictly adhered to in this regard and other activities are also conducted as and when required.
Participation in one of these Clubs is mandatory for every student.
- Community Connect Club: Community Connect supports and encourages learning and education of life by doing. This Club strives to raise the awareness of outreach and discipline together to work within community projects.
- Honing Creative Skills club: Developing the imaginative and aesthetic skills of students. Creativity in students can lead to become their greatest stress buster for entire life.
- Inquisitive Club: ‘The Power to question is the basis of all human progresses’ This clubs ensure everyone is asking and everyone is learning.
- MUN Club: Model United Nations is one of our strong pillar of learning and exposure. Apart from being awarded a prestigious certification, the students-improve negotiation; become a better team-worker. They also get an insight into an UN diplomat’s work and make practical use of political knowledge. What more to ask than to meet and stay in touch with students from all around the world
- Number Ninjas (Math Club): Model United Nations is one of our strong pillars of learning and exposure. Apart from being awarded a prestigious certification, the students-improve negotiation; become a better team-worker. They also get an insight into an UN diplomat’s work and make practical use of political knowledge. What more to ask than to meet and stay in touch with students from all around the world
- Techwiz Club: This club is full of technical wizards of DWPSNE. They enjoy technology and embrace its constant newness. The motivated and enthusiastic learners show that they are cut out for the 21st century right now-not only become a part but also to create it progressive elements.
- Expressions Club: The world is a stage and we mere characters! The expression club enhances the ability of the members to express, entertain and awesome enactment!