Download Registration Form
Step 1: Online Registration
Please enter the details on the form online. Note down the registration number and password for future correspondence and follow up. Take a print out of the completed application form for documentation. Affix recent coloured passport size photograph of parents and the ward at the designated places on the form and sign them.
Step 2: Submission of the Form and Interaction at the School.
Please write the registration number and the name at the back of the photograph before affixing the photographs.Bring the completed application form along with a copy of the proof of residence and an attested copy of the child’s birth certificate (Self attested) on the date of submission of form and report at the School Reception. The child is required to accompany the parent on the date of submission of form. Both the parents along with the child need to attend the interaction with the Principal. Forms will be strictly accepted only through the parents. On the date of submission of forms, parents are required to be prepared to spend at least few hours to complete the mandatory formalities during their visit to the school.
Step 3: Deposition of fee. The fee of your ward is to be deposited within 3 days of the approval of the admission. This will complete the procedure of admission and a seat will be reserved for your ward.
PROCEDURE FOR PROCURING TRANSFER CERTIFICATE
- An application addressed to the Principal should be routed through the Documentation Head in case a Transfer Certificate is to be acquired.
- Admission fee, Tuition fee and Transport fee are non-refundable once the child joins the school.
- TC will be issued after the submission of the No DUES in Documentation Department., duly signed by the Class Teacher, Sports Department, Library, Computer Lab, Science Lab Incharges, Transport Incharge, and Accounts Department within twenty five working days.
- The Class Teacher will consider regularity, punctuality, and behavior of the student for signing the No Dues form.
P.S. – For further clarifications, please check with the Accounts Office.
- We accept that the Transport facility is extended to our ward at our own (parents’) risk and responsibility. We also understand the school is not responsible for any untoward incidence as the school transport facility is entirely outsourced.